Lunes, Marso 13, 2017

Your Work vs Me

I'm nothing but an emotion that messes you up
I am no better than your job
You don't get paid by loving me
And I can't offer you anything but my feelings

I hate myself for demanding your time
I hate myself even more for being hurt about it
You need that job, than you need me
I know it too well but still I'm being like this

I'm sorry if most of the time I'm being a drama queen
I want your attention so bad that I start an argument
But I don't think you care that much
Because at the end of the day, it's me who calls you first

These days, talking to you gets harder
Seeing you for a brief moment becomes painful
Because everytime we meet it seems like you only care about one thing
Physical contacts

All I can see in your eyes is lust
Where is the love?
I can't see it
I can't feel it

I know you're busy, you're way too busy that sometimes you forget about me
Please, atleast, give me some of your time
Or don't make promises when you can't do it
Don't make me hope for nothing

I understand you, but what if I get tired?
What if someone do the things you should be doing?
Do I really matter enough?
Or it's just that, I'm just expecting for too much?

I'm sorry if I'm thinking this way
I can't help it
I'm sensitive, I can't even handle myself
I shouldn't be like this

I love you, and I should understand you
I should accept the things that I couldn't get from you
I should adjust to what is convenient for you
I should not compare myself to your job because I'm nothing better than it

I love you, and I should wait
I should wait for your text or call
I shouldn't bother you
I shouldn't be a problem for you

I'm sorry for being so messed up
For falling for you like this
I'm sorry if I wrote this, I couldn't tell you
I tried, but you're too busy to listen

I tried, but my words doesn't seem to get you
Or are you ignoring me?
Or you just don't care about how I feel?
No, no. No. You're just busy.

You're busy and you're tired
You're tired and you fall asleep whenever we got the chance to talk
And I have to wait again for another time
And the same thing happens and now I'm tired

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento