Miyerkules, Marso 1, 2017

I'm Missing You

I'm missing you
I read the messages you sent
I'm missing you
I listened to your recorded voice

I know we just said goodnight
But it feels empty again
I want to see your face once more
I want to hug you longer

I'm counting days again
I wish time pass by quickly
I want to hold you
And never let you go

I love you more than yesterday
I want to be with you
Can you hear the words I whisper in the air?
Did it reached you or the wind blew it away?

When I'm with you the colors are so bright
Without you it's darker than night
I'm missing you
Can you stay with me tonight?

I'm missing you, would you say it too?
What are you doing now?
Why are you making me feel this way?
Please don't make me wait for too long

I'm missing you and your smiles
The way your eyes twinkle like the stars
I don't need a galaxy from the sky
You're more than enough to spark up my universe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento