Martes, Disyembre 27, 2016

You're Confusing

I ended things before it even started
I know I'm not sure of what you feel
My heart confuses me too
I just want to play safe

If we fall in love
Things will not be that great if it ends
We might fall without even knowing it wasn't love
In the end, we'll only get pain

If we continue going this way
Being more than friends and less than lovers
Life won't be the same anymore
Things are already getting complicated

If you don't like me, tell me
So I won't assume
I won't take your sweetness too much
And I won't hold on to your words

If I fall without you catching me
Wouldn't that make me a fool?
If I would love you alone
Wouldn't I get hurt?

It's better not to love
Not to care
Not to feel anything for you
If in the end, we'll realized it wasn't love

Let's just be friends
Let's just hang out like before
No dramas
No commitments

Please don't do things that will make me feel loved
Please don't be so kind
Please don't make me feel like I'm special
I don't want to assume something when it is nothing

I'm a girl after all
Though it doesn't show, I'm fragile too
I might see things differently
I might take the things you do for me wrongly

I'm afraid, I don't deserve you
Or you don't deserve me
You deserve better
Much better

It is merely love
We can't just settle for something so suddenly
Not all sparks lasts long
Some just stays for a while and never comes back

Let's be honest with our feelings
Let's not give our all and give up
Let's not waste our time
Let's not shed tears for wrong love

If I were you I'd say what's in my mind
I'll make things clear before the strings are all tangled up
I would be brave to say everything
Than to prolong and just make things hard for the both of us

If letting go is the only way
Then let's do it
Let's move on and not reminisce
For love is not like this

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento