Linggo, Abril 30, 2017

It's Me

I'm sorry if I'm like this
If I'm making you uncomfortable most of the time
For making you someone you're not
For the pressure I put you in

It is my fault, not yours
But I always make you feel worse
It's me, I am the problem
I know it, but I don't admit it

Was it because I'm expecting more from you?
The reason I make all these fights?
Am I already hurting you?
That sometimes you just say sorry

You think I'm not too happy with what we have
Maybe because I asked for too many things
And that's tiring, irritating
I know, and I'm sorry

I hope you won't give up on me
You'll stay faithful as you are
Affectionate, loving and kind
You are irreplaceable, one of a kind

I'm sorry I couldn't reply fast to your messages
I'm more sorry if I get mad you reply late to mine
I feel less important to you everytime
When I shouldn't be, I can't help it, I'm missing you

I'm sorry I bring you trouble
I feel bad seeing you cry
I feel sad if you're hurting
It's me, I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I put the blame on you
I'm sorry, I'm such a bad girlfriend
Don't let go of me, please
In good or bad times, promise me

I love you and I'm sorry
For making you feel wrong all the time
For all the words that pained your heart
For the flaws I have, the disappointments I give to you

I'm sorry if sometimes I make you feel like I don't love you
If sometimes I'm the one who decides
For asking for so many things
For being selfish everytime

For being a nuisance
For being a brat
I'm sorry if I cry on little things you've done
And to the things you couldn't and didn't do for me

I'm sorry if I wanted to be your priority
If I demand more of your time
If I didn't appreciate the efforts you've done
And sometimes for not feeling your love

I love you, don't question it
I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you
I couldn't make you happy
It's me at fault, I'm sorry.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento