Huwebes, Oktubre 19, 2017

Your Someone, Hopefully

I wish I could be that someone
Someone who you think about all the time
Someone who you'll call "mine"
And one day, you'll hold my hand

I'm not perfect and so you are
But I feel whole with you
I'm always into you, near or far
Just stay, please do

But why am I hurting?
Why am I crying?
What am I feeling?
When you're not yet leaving.

I feel broken now
I feel so down
This isn't right
I can't see the light

You always say how I mean to you
But your actions never do
I'm starting to hate myself
All because of you

I'm no longer that confident person I was
Thank you, for waking me up
I don't deserve love
I realized it now

You couldn't introduce me the right way
I should send signs so you'll know what I want
I need to tell you everything for you to understand
And no matter how I try, you'll still forget

Sometimes I wonder,
Do you love me?
Or you just need me?
Is it love? Or just a past time?

I don't deserve all of this shit, I know!
But I always end up staying,
Crying on my own
Because giving up on you is not in the option yet.

I keep building my trust for you
You keep breaking it like it was fun for you
Little do you know, I'm dying inside
But I couldn't show it, I always endure it.

I wish someday you'll treat me right
Show how precious I am
Tell me I'm pretty, though I'm not
Tell me I'm perfect all around

Can't you see we're running out of time?
Can't you feel how weak I am inside?
I'm almost done.
Let's not waste time for the wrong love.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento