Sabado, Pebrero 11, 2017

Yes to Love

I thank God for bringing someone like you in my life
You bright up my day with your sweet messages
I wake up feeling great each day knowing that you love me
You make me feel wanted and special and that is more than I deserve

I always think of you, busy or not
I will always make time for you no matter what
All I know is that I love you more than I ever loved someone before
And I hope our love will not fade or wither

I always pray to God to keep you safe
To help us get through anything
To keep us together even if we are apart
To make us fall in love deeper each day

Let's not break each other's trust
Let's be honest, always
Let's not give up in rough times
Let's stay strong for our love to last

I will always be here for you
You can vent everything to me
I love you to the moon and back
To infinity and beyond

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento