Lunes, Oktubre 10, 2016

Thank You

Thank you because you stood up for me back in kindergarten.
Thank you because you shared the punishment with me back in 1st grade.
Thank you because you helped me survive 2nd grade.
Thank you because you gave me a note pad back in 3rd grade.
Thank you because you spent so much time with me on 3rd grade.
Thank you because you colored my hair back in 4th grade.
Thank you because you helped me in math recitation.
Thank you because you're there with me and my younger brother when a fire broke out in school and everyone else is in panic.
Thank you because you make me go to libraries in 5th grade.
Thank you for still being my friend that time.
Thank you for ignoring me, but still you're good to me in class.
Thank you for inviting me to your house.
Thank you for those meals with you and your family at lunch in your mom's office.
Thank you for the days in the park we spent together.
Thank you for the movie marathons we had.
Thank you for accepting me in your school in 6th grade.
Thank you for thinking I was a brilliant kid.
Thank you for having a crush on me.
Thank you for playing volleyball with me.
Thank you for being a good friend to me.
Thank you for betraying me.
Thank you for telling me I'm not a good dancer.
Thank you for stealing food in the canteen just for me back in 1st year high.
Thank you for making me the group leader.
Thank you for thinking that I'm a good girl scout.
Thank you for forgiving me when I din't say goodbye.
Thank you for accepting me I transferred to your school half of 1st year high.
Thank you for teaching things I didn't know before.
Thank you for helping me adjust to the new environment.
Thank you for accepting me in glee club.
Thank you for discovering my potentials back in 2nd year high.
Thank you for accepting me as an editorial writer in the school paper.
Thank you for those unplanned adventure in the mountains.
Thank you for helping me in MTAPs.
Thank you for helping me win the student council elections.
Thank you for making me cry because we fought.
Thank you for making me dance again.
Thank you for not discouraging me.
Thank you for sharing the things we like.
Thank you for teaching me how to swim.
Thank you for loving me like I am your youngest sibling.
Thank you for worrying when I was gone.
Thank you for accepting me again in your school at 3rd year high.
Thank you for helping me in Chemistry class.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for making me laugh in boring classes.
Thank you for teaching me how to cheat on exams.
Thank you for singing songs for me.
Thank you for teaching me how to skip classes.
Thank you for treating me on your birthday.
Thank you for sending me home when I was sick.
Thank you for telling me I'm pretty, though I'm not.
Thank you for being my first friend when I transferred school in 4th year high.
Thank you for understanding me in tough times.
Thank you for recognizing my talents.
Thank you because you added me in your circle.
Thank you because you're my most awkward seatmate.
Thank you because you let me copy your answers in Math during exams.
Thank you because you made me realized things.
Thank you because you caught me when I fell.
Thank you because you were there when I thought I lose my friends.
Thank you because you told me my shirt made me looked like a cinnamon roll.
Thank you because you had a crush on me.
Thank you because you're my first dance at prom.
Thank you because you're my last dance.
Thank you because you wanted to dance with me though it's already time to go.
Thank you for the late night talks.
Thank you for that conversation we had that night.
Thank you for cheering me up when I was down.
Thank you for letting me borrow your shoes when I forgot mine.
Thank you for buying me the voodoo doll I wanted.
Thank you for buying me that handkerchief with my name on it, I lost it now, I'm sorry.
Thank you for making me that bracelet and keychain.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for listening to my rants and lies.
Thank you for making me fly when I'm down.
Thank you for approaching me in 1st year in college.
Thank you for staying with me all the time.
Thank you for making me an officer of our department's organization.
Thank you for appreciating my works.
Thank you for teaching me writing sports news.
Thank you for helping me in exams.
Thank you for recognizing me as your best friend.
Thank you for making me the president of sports club in 2nd year college.
Thank you for making me the president-elect of Rotaract club.
Thank you for following my orders.
Thank you for walking around the campus with me at late night.
Thank you for those conversations while drinking milktea.
Thank you for treating me foods.
Thank you for helping me run in the student council elections.
Thank you for the trip to Cebu ticket for my 18th birthday.
Thank you for electing me as student council's secretary on 3rd year in college.
Thank you because you stood up for me during meetings.
Thank you for still giving me projects.
Thank you for choosing me as representative of our school for HIV and AIDS awareness.
Thank you because you helped me with my presentation.
Thank you because you congratulated me when I won essay writing contests.
Thank you because you're not like them.
Thank you for making my heart flutter.
Thank you for being my movie buddy.
Thank you for letting me stay in your house when I don't want to go home yet.
Thank you for making me treat your mom like my mom.
Thank you for sending me home for Christmas.
Thank you for helping me in my narrative report.
Thank you for the island hopping in Mactan Island and islets
Thank you for inviting me in your wedding.
Thank you for meeting me again after five long years.
Thank you for the dinner together after 4 years.
Thank you for making me feel special.
Thank you for the part time job.
Thank you for comforting me when I lost my beloved uncle.
Thank you for making me stay in your house.
Thank you for still supporting me.
Thank you because you're all still there for me.
Thank you because each of you is still there waiting for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento