Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2016

Stop It, It's Enough!

Sometimes I feel like I'm on fire
It's so hot, I might die
I feel so hopeless, I am tired
Can you tell me, is this life?

Someone's talking bad behind my back
Someone's judging me from afar
Without knowing who I really am
Do they know what I am inside?

If you know me, would you still do it?
If you know my story, would you be brave?
To tell the world, I'm not the girl they think I am
I'm not that someone they say I am

It's not the way I look at you
But the way you look at me
You do what you don't want me to do
Funny, you treat me that way

Don't do unto others what you don't want to be done to you
Haven't you heard of that many times?
Or you didn't understand?
Or you're just the evil you are

Calling all the bullies out there
Aren't you tired of being the loser you are?
Is that how you want to live your life?
Wasted, senseless, lifeless

Are you enjoying the fun you made?
To see someone fall on the ground
To dunk someone's head in the toilet seat
Sticking shameless words on their shirts

Replacing supposed-to-be a wonderful life
With the hell you build up from inside
How does it feel now?
Does it still make you proud?

I'll ask you now,
Are you hurt inside?
Are you hiding a past that it's so painful
You might get crushed

Do you have some unsolved problems in your life?
Why not share it, instead ruining another's life
Don't you think it's unfair?
Don't you think they are struggling too?

You're not the only one in pain,
You're not the only one who is hurting
Every person has wounds unhealed yet
Why would you add more to theirs?

It's scary what you might become
A monster who devours someone's life
A murderer who kills the one's who's living
An evil who fears nothing but himself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento