Miyerkules, Mayo 6, 2015

What It Takes

          Long ago, I am so selfish that I want everything is perfect just for me. I want to have what others don't, but I'm never greedy with what I have. I'm selfish in a way that I want things rain on me nonstop, with that I can enjoy the blessings that lined up for me to others. But then everything has an end, troubles happened and blessings seemed to pour less and less as time passes. I asked my self once, "Am I greedy? Have I become so selfish? Didn't I share what I received to others?"

          Sometimes we enjoy the things that continue coming and forgot about saving for tomorrow. I've become a waste-what-is-still-there kind of person. I didn't realize that everything on earth has limitations. And as I grew older my eyes saw how ruthless the world can spin. At first we were at the top, the next thing we know is we are slowly sinking in the bottom.

          My parents taught me to be kind, same as my siblings, I do kindness without asking in return. But people take advantage when you started making them favors, they start to depend on you. And when you lose all your possessions because of that kindness, they will also disappear. Some people hold unto you when you still have something that they needed, and leave you when they get what they wanted.

           At the end of the day, you will lose everything, and be left with nothing. Those people whom you helped got luxurious in any way. They earn millions, no, billions, but they never lent you a cent as thanks for your help once. In this generation, only a few people are left that knows how to look back to where they are from.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento